Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Crystal Ball

Todays wish is that I had a crystal ball.  This topic is very controversial. I've heard of people that don't want to know what is ahead, cause they might not like what they see. However, I want to know!  



I am in a place in my life where I have no idea what is going to come next.  As I told my girlfriends the other night, I could end up a stay at home mom raising 11 kids, or a corporate powerhouse loving my prada shoes and gucci bags as my prosterity. 

What state am I going to live in? What career am I going to have? Will I have kids, and if so how many? Will Phil and I be healthy, or have to struggle with disease? Will we be rich or scraping the bucket? Will our dreams ever become a reality?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGH! Am I the only one who stays awake at night thinking about these things?

I would love to hear what poeple think about this. If any one has any suggestions on how to turn my dreams into a reality, I would love to hear them. 

Also, I would love to know how people figure out what they want to be?  People ask me all the time, "what do you want to do?"  HELLO... if I knew that, don't you think I would be doing it? Do people just fall into careers randomly? I feel like I have a lot going for me and tons of potential.  But figuring out what I'm supposed to do with that is giving me analysis paralysis. Any suggestions?  You know those tv shows where a person does a different job every episode?  I'm wish I could star in one of those, and then at the end America can vote on which one I should continue with.

1 comment:

  1. girl, I would totally want to know too!!!
    Also, you will live in Utah!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete