Thursday, March 17, 2011

Vegas!

Phil took me to Las Vegas for our third wedding anniversary.


We had such a great time! We stayed at the Aria Hotel at the new City Center.









It was amazing! The rooms are all high tech. The curtains, lights, everything is controlled digitally by a remote control. You can set a wake up time, and the lights, tv, drapes, music will all gradually come on. It was really nice.


The first night we went to dinner at Craftsteak. It is Tom Colicchio's steakhouse. It was awesome! We had a great corner booth and the atmosphere was so relaxing and enjoyable. I ordered the New York strip. Phil ordered Fillet Mignon and Lobster, and we got broccoli and risotto. The risotto was AMAZING!

The next day we hung by the pool for most of the morning.



It was so nice to be in the sun!


Saturday night we went to dinner at Sushi Roku and saw Beatles Love at cirque du soleil. But thanks to wonderful traffic on the strip, we were an hour late to our reservations. But our server was awesome, and was like order right now and I'll make sure you get to the show on time. So we ordered quickly and it was amazing. I wanted to order everything one more time! mmmm I've forgotten how spoiled I was in LA to have great sushi every day.

When we went to pick up our tickets for the Beatles Love, they were for the wrong time! oh no! But don't worry, they hooked us up and found two seats, so we were still able to go! It was Amazing. Phil really likes the Beatles. and I love anything with dancing. So we were both really happy!







Sunday, we went to brunch with Phil's mom to thank her for babysitting. Yes, don't think I left the baby. Phil's mom has a house in the Vegas suburbs, so I got to see Tre everyday and still get vacation time in. So Tre stayed with her, and we went over for a bit each day. It was soooo nice of her! Without her the trip wouldn't have been possible. Hopefully she got some good bonding time in with her first and only (for now) grandbaby!



What a wonderful weekend. I'm so spoiled! I love my husband. Here's to three years and going strong!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Your trip looks like a dream. Great hotel and excellent food. Just your style :) Love that you saw Beatles of Love! I was amazed by that show too. Great dancing and music. So glad you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete