Monday, December 28, 2009

The best 2010!

Todays wish: I wish for 2010 to be the best year!




The Swine flu has officially been eradicated from our house. (Every family member had it at least once, some relapsed twice).

Now, I can focus on more positive things. Here are some ideas for 2010 that I hope will come to fruition.

A new job.

A new baby?

A new home.

Less debt.

Less weight (on my body haha).

Lots of family time (with both my side and the Porters. We didn't get to see nearly enough of my husbands family in 2009).

Lots of time with friends, new and old. I love spending time with the BFF and hope to continue our traditions this year. I'm also looking forward to meeting new friends, maybe people my hubby can go snowboarding with.

I also would like to write a book. I know that ones a little out of left field, but it would be fun!

Be more positive. I am quick to worry and easy to criticize my life, I am really going to work on seeing the good and being hopeful about the future.

I'm not sure all of these will happen in 2010, but I know whatever does happen 2010 is going to be a year to remember.

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I love goals! Good job. They will all come true! "Your future is as bright as your faith" -President Monson
    I love that quote. I love seeing you too! I promis I'll let you know when we go snowboarding so Phil can come ;) Call you in ten with the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. less weight and a baby....hmmmmm...when you figure that one out let me know ;)
    2010 is going to be a FABULOUS year for you guys!!!!!!!! Can't wait

    ReplyDelete